Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Bon Nadal...

So I have some time to give what will probably be my last update of 2013. Today is also my last full day in Spain until 2014! That's right, tomorrow I'll be going to Morocco with my host family for about 9 days. From the 27th of December til the 5th of January. Morocco will become the fourth (well does Switzerland really count?) country that I've been to, and Africa will become the third continent I've been to as this is still my first time out of the USA (crazy right?). So on the 27th we are all waking up at like 5 in the morning and piling 7 people into my host mom's car and driving to Almeria, where we will catch the 5 hour ferry to Nador where we will stay the night, the next day we will go to a city in between the Sahara and Nador for one night and later arrive in the Sahara where we will essentially camp with a group of more than 20 friends and family of my host family, on the 2nd of January we'll begin to make our way back to Elche through the same path that we went there. Anyways when I get back I'll write a nice long post with everything when I get back that'll also include Christmas here in Spain, until then, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment